Objectives for creating visibility and inclusiveness for the BETFC community
- Create a work place or school that is free of discrimination towards those of the BETFC community
- To provide seekers and BETFC Curious members of the broader community an opportunity to learn and join the BETFC community
- Allow all people to feel that the gospel is hope for their families and friends, and that they are welcome at work and at school and to come to church.
- Allow all members of the community to feel welcomed by God and the gospel, in order to create positive learning and workplaces environments
- Decrease fear and disapproval of Christianity and the Bible and the BETFC community.
- Encourage inclusion of the BETFC people in social events, media outlets, newspapers, music, job postings (print that it is inclusive of the BETFC community and that there is no discrimination towards them), work parties (prayers?), politics, culture, families and histories in curricula, school courses…